Physical Education Kit
(Birds of Dereham are suppliers of our school uniform)
- Neatherd High School PE polo - Navy
- Shorts - Plain navy (No stripes, small logos are ok)
- Reversible Rugby shirt - Boys and Girls - Navy with red flashes (Advised to buy sizes large enough to put layers underneath in cold weather).
- Knee length football socks – Plain Navy (No stripes, small logos are ok) to be worn for ALL outside PE lessons in winter and spring terms.
- Ankle socks – White (No stripes, small logos are ok) to be worn for ALL inside PE lessons and outside in the summer term.
- Outdoor studded boots – plastic or moulded studs or Astro-turf trainers (pimples).
- Training shoes – clean for indoor use.
- Shin pads - to be worn for ALL Hockey and Football lessons
- Gum Shields – To be worn for ALL Hockey and Rugby lessons
- Jogging bottoms – Plain navy (No stripes, small logos are ok)
- Sweatshirt (Roundneck) – Plain navy (No hooded tops), as an additional item to the compulsory Rugby top.
- Skins/base layers are excellent for under the uniform – Navy blue or black only.
- Leggings are excellent for under the uniform – Navy blue or black only
- Neatherd High School Beanie Hat
- Neatherd High School soft shell jacket
- All year 7 students require a swimming costume (any colour)
- Jewellery must be removed for ALL PE lessons.
- No tights to be worn under PE kit