Information about our school governors can be seen here.
In line with government direction on the publishing of key information pertinent to our school, please click for information on:
- Pupil Premium: information for parents can be found here.
- Details of how the school spends the Year 7 Catch-Up Premium can be found here.
- details of the school's curriculum (including content and approach, by academic year and by subject, GCSE options and other qualifications offered at Key Stage 4
- details or links to the school's admission arrangements: the school's process for applications through the local authority - general admission arrangements (including transfer to high school and in-year applications). Dereham Neatherd High School data, including admission numbers and oversubscription criteria, can be found here.
- details of the school's policies on behaviour, bullying and student engagement, charging and remissions (see Appendix B, page 16).
- links to the school's Ofsted reports and DfE School Performance Tables and details of the school's latest Key Stage 2 and/or Key Stage 4 attainment and progress measures as presented in the School Performance Tables (here);
- a statement of the school's ethos and values.
- our complaints procedure (including SEN complaints).
- our equality policy.
- our emergency school closure procedure.
Special Educational Needs (SEN) - Our SEN Information Report and Local Offer can be viewed here. Our SEN Policy (SEN admission arrangements) can be viewed here; our Equalities Policy (including Access to Education and Accessibility) can be viewed here.