Parent Support Advisor
“What is a Parent Support Advisor?”
A Parent Support Advisor (PSA) is there to help, support and advice parents and carers who have worries or concerns about their children.
“What could a PSA help me with?”
A PSA could offer support in a range of situation, such as
• when your child is moving school
• supporting you when you have to go into school
• wanting advice and support with your child’s behaviour at home or at school
• your child not wanting to attend school or attendance difficulties
• any other issue you may have relating to your child that you would like support with
“How do I contact you?”
You can call Alison Thompson to make an appointment or just to chat on 07930 609168.
We may not have all the answers, but we might be able to help you work
things out, or help you find someone who could help you more