We have decided to create a profile and celebrate the journey our ex-students have had since leaving Neatherd. The objective was to to create a picture of life beyond Neatherd– to illustrate the many career paths and opportunities that former students have taken, building on their education and experiences at Neatherd to inspire the current cohort of Neatherd students.
For example could you:
- Act as a role model and talk to our students?
- Become a mentor and support our year 11 students in preparing for their examination?
- You have a particular occupation or specialism which could support the curriculum?
- Provide a work placement. Our year 10 students go on work experience?
- Attend our careers fairs and apprenticeship events
You may have your own ideas on how you could support the school and we would love to hear them.
There is a form here where you can pass on your information.
Thanks for contributing; your story could make a difference to the students of today.