Homework Information Now on Parent Portal
Dear parents and carers
Did you know you can now find out what homework has been set for your children? Which teacher set it? When is the deadline? Our students should be recording their homework in their planners for you to check, however we now have another way you can monitor their workload: The Parent Portal!
1. If you have not accessed Parent Portal already: Please collect a Parent Portal form from school reception, or download one from the school website here http://neatherd.org/Information/Parent-Portal/ *
2. Click the link to ‘Parent Portal’ on the homepage of the school website.
3. Enter your exclusive username and password.
4. Click the link to ‘My Children Dashboard’
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘View Homework’
6. Click on the relevant homework to see more details such as deadlines, topics, links.**
* Once a request has been made, please wait up to 4 working days for the account details to be verified, generated and posted out via Royal Mail for security reasons.
** Please note that there still may be homework set which is not on the Parent Portal. We are aiming for all tasks to be recorded there however.