What is it?
The Neatherd Parent Portal is a place for you, as a parent or carer, to access information the school holds and records about the children in your care. It can be used for the following:
- Checking child attendance records.
- Accessing an overview of behaviour and reward incidents.
- Seeing a child’s timetable and their teaching sets.
- Seeing recent assessment details and grades.
- Accessing electronic copies of school reports and other documents associated with your child(ren).
- Check on homework tasks that have been set and when they are due in.
How do I access it?
You will need to request your logon details by completing the Parent Portal access request form here and returning it to the school. We will then write to you with your username followed by a separate letter containing your password. Please note each Parent is entitled to separate logon details to access the Parent Portal and passwords will only be issued individually per username.
Once you have your full logon details, you can access the Portal. Instructions on how to do this can be found here.
If you already have your logon details, you can log on here.