Exam Results 2017
In 2017 English and Maths were reformed and graded from 1 (lowest) through to 9 (highest). A Grade 4 ‘good’ pass is roughly the same as a low to middle Grade C from previous years. A Grade 5 ‘strong’ pass is roughly the same a high Grade C to middle Grade B. A Grade 7 is roughly the same as a Grade A, with A* grades becoming split between Grades 8 and 9.
All other GCSE subjects remained unreformed and still graded from A* to C.
- 46% of pupils achieved 9-5 (‘strong pass’) in both English and Maths
- 69% of pupils achieved 9-4 in Maths
- 52% of pupils achieved 9-5 in Maths
- 64% of pupils achieved 9-4 in English
- 58% of pupils achieved 9-5 in Maths
- 64% of pupils achieved 9-4 (‘good pass’) in both English and Maths
- 20% of pupils achieve 5 A*/A or 7-9 grades
- 100% of pupils entered for 5 GCSE courses
- 99% of pupils achieve 5 GCSE passes
Archived results are here.